While we would like to be a part of every worthy cause that is presented to us, it is impossible to donate to every single event and charitable organization we want to support. Please read our donation terms below. If your organization qualifies, fill out the form and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.
We also offer fundraising support if that is a better fit for your organization. See below for details and to apply.
We do not sponsor private events.
We need at least one month's notice to review requests, so please plan your request accordingly.
All donation and sponsorship requests must be initiated through our request form.
Prep Freeze Cook participates in a variety of fundraising efforts on a consistent basis. We'd love to help your cause!
How it works: You pick a date (for deliveries or in-store fundraising), you pick the menu, and we send you a flyer to use for your organization’s fundraiser. If you're going the delivery route, set a deadline for orders and then send us the full order. It’s like a virtual fundraising party: the easiest way to raise money for your organization and feed your supporters well for over a week at the same time. Raise money for your team (and feed their families) with Prep Freeze Cook.
We have two different fundraising options:
1) Pick a date (we offer Mondays and Thursdays)
2) Create energy and awareness of the event (we will provide you with materials to help promote the event)
3) All meals are priced at $16 and are made to serve 5
4) Your organization earns 20% of all sales generated from walk-in business on that date – no fliers needed
1) Pick a date/time/location of the delivery
2) Pick your menu - $160/10 meals that feed five
3) Gather orders - we will need a final meal count 72 hours in advance
4) Your organization earns 20% of all sales from the delivery